Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Well it's about time!

For Saudi women to demand the right to drive that is (I'll have none of you make mention of my tooootally necessary sabbatical from the blogosphere).

So as usual, i invite you all to weigh in on the issue. Is this a good thing, or are Saudi women denying themselves a chance to salvage their honour and modesty and dragging themselves down to the depths of permissiveness and sin? I know, I know, you're probably thinking "wait, but what does Dr. Abd Al-'Aziz Al-Fawzan have to say about this?" So here you go:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's how it works in the West.
woman consents, fine.
she doesn't, the man rapes her.
This guy's clearly a Doctor of Westernology

8:47 AM  
Blogger LE said...

So THAT"S why I still haven't learned to drive. I didn't realize I had to put on a face full of make-up first!

Of course they don't want women to drive. 'cause they'll drive drive drive away and never come back.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Lady N said...

Ex-actly.

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home