Sunday, July 29, 2007

ILUVU4URARGLP

Ok so for all of you who have been asking me what the difference is between Persians and Arabs, I've finally got an answer for you (besides language, culture, history, and food, that is):


So to clarify, Persians enjoy greasing their hair and wearing badly cut suede jackets and pouting, while Arabs enjoy long white robes and exotic birds. Perfect.

This photo is courtesy of my new favourite group on Facebook: RGLP (Ridiculously Good Looking Persians). As their homepage states, "Some people wish for perfection, others are just born Persian!"... please look up this group for some of the most unfortunate photos of Persians I've ever seen. I mean, good lord. Also, look for the pic of Ahmadinejad.

Should I send a pic in and show them how it's done?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home